Friday, May 23, 2008

Pay Online (eCommerce) Launch Rescheduled

The past week has been a very difficult one in terms of keeping the Pay online project on track for our launch of 3rd June.

There have been a significant number of issues during the IT build phase in the last two weeks which have impacted on the delivery of the test server within the elgar network. These delays have meant that to maintain our projected go-live date, our testing and familiarisation phase would have to be reduced to an unacceptably short period.

Based on the best advice I have, I have made the decision to delay the go-live date by two weeks from the 3rd to the 16th June. I would like to thank everyone for their efforts to date to meet the original deadline, and a revised project testing plan will be circulated to those involved shortly.

No comments: