We can now show you LibraryThing *partially* implemented for the eLGAR catalogue: most book titles in the eLGAR test catalogue now display LibraryThing tags.
Try it out here: Test OPAC
Please note: linking back from same-tagged titles to our catalogue is currently *not scoped* the title will be somewhere in eLGAR but not ncessarily at "your" library.
We are looking at several options and welcome your comments
Cheeriosarah
Tuesday, March 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
hey, it looks great! will you be able to go back to a previous tag once you've moved on within the tag window? hhmm, I think I'd prefer to link back to items that were only scoped for my library with the option to check all libraries if I'm searching on that option from the catalogue. (I hate getting all excited about a title only to realise that it's not in my library.)
Post a Comment